|Wool||Wool's breathable material that makes it a comfortable option for all year long. It is strong, durable, retain heat and resists wrinkles.||
- Wash with warm water. Dry cleaning once a season is usually sufficient.
- Dry on flat surface away from direct heat or sunlight.
|Cotton||Cotton breathes, cool and comfortable with high absorbent which used in a variety of popular garments such as T-shirts.||- Wash separately with lightweight cottons (T-shirts) from heavier fabrics like denim.|
|Linen||Linen is highly absorbent and good conduct of heat. Ideal for warm climate. Linen gets softer and finer every time it gets wash.||- Try not to overload the washing machine since linen can soak up more water during wash cycle than most other fabrics.|
|Silk||Silk has a shimmer appearance with luxurious feel and supremely comfortable. Silk absorbs moisture that makes it cool in summer and warm in winter.||
- Avoid exposed too much under sunlight.
- Check care label before machine wash.
- Machine wash in cool water.
- Use mild soap and warm water when hand wash.
|Viscose, Rayon||It has the same comfort as natural fabrics. It is soft, smooth, cool, comfortable, highly absorbent and not insulate with body heat. It is ideal for use in hot and humid climates.||
- Recommend for dry-cleaning only.
- For washable rayon, wash with cool water on gentle cycle.
- Remove rayon garments immediately after washed to prevent wrinkle.
|Polyester||Polyester is wrinkle resistance and has good elasticity with low water absorption.||
- Wash in warm water and avoid drying with high heat.
|Nylon||Nylon has good elasticity and resists shrinkage and wrinkles. It is a smooth lightweight fabric and ideal for waterproof outerwear.||
- Wash in warm or cold water, or wash by hand.
- Chorine bleach can cause yellowing, therefore use only when needed.
|Acrylic||Made to look and feel like cotton. Acrylic is lightweight, soft, warm, excellent colorfastness and resists wrinkles and shrinkage but tends to fuzz easily.||
- Machine wash in cool water or wash by hand.
- Tumble dry on low heat or lay flat to dry.
|Number indicates the maximum temperature to wash.||Hang garment wet and let dry.|
|Dissolved detergent with cold water and hand wash.||Squeeze gently and hang dry.|
|Bleach in cold water only.||Do not dry clean.|
|Do not bleach.||Dry clean only.|
|Tumble dry according to care instructions.||Do not iron or press with heat.|
|Do not tumble dry.||
Iron with corresponded heat settings.
no dots = iron needed
. = low heat
.. = medium heat
... = high heat
|Lay garment flat and/or wrap in towel to dry to prevent stretching.|